Evidently I am now a media darling

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=knol+craigslist

The oddest part of this entire experience (other than the fact that it shot
me up to over 1,000 views a day), is how much of this "news" is either
simple reposting of titles with link, or bloggers copying each other in a sort
of feeding frenzy.

I've never personally become involved in the blogging world.  I would think
that a person would want original content, not merely be blogger number 87
on the list of people blogging about the really important news like me
selling a pair of speakers ;)

I'm world famous!  I get more views than President.... uh... Harding... or
something.  Ok maybe Zachary Taylor, at any rate I'm famous!

Maybe I'll write a knol about it.  Sort of keep the cycle churning.  How do
you do that exactly?  I've never figured out completely how to be a media
whore, but I'm willing to learn.  Any whores want to teach me tricks?

Will "Media Whore Wannabe" Johnson