Ah, crap. I may need some advice soon.

I created an article some years back on a living person. Not that long
after he contacted me and asked if he could use the article as his
official IMDB biog. I asked the community (since I was worried about
licensing issues - IMDB controls content placed on its site), and was
assured that it would be fine.

However, it's hardly referenced at all (thinks were different back
then). It *could* be, since everything on there I found online... I
just can't be bothered right now.

It has very recently been tagged as 'unreferenced'.

Now, presumably if I use the IMDB biog as a reference I bet I will be
done for copyvio, even though our article came *first*.

So... what to do? Deletion looms.