Samuel Klein wrote:
> A feature to improve the curating and presentation of these links
> might be handy.  We have a few places were having a  "set of links" as
> a first class member of the wikiverse would be useful
>  * external links or further reading
>  * a list of images related to an article (which may not all fit
> neatly in the article)
>  * interlanguage and interproject links to a set of articles about the
> same topic

On the final point, the "poster" style of interwiki link to sister
projects begins to look dated, at least to me. It obviously doesn't
scale well; or in other words it puts the onus on the project linked to,
to organise the material relevant to one WP topic, in such a way that a
single link can carry the whole weight. Innovation is at least possible.

Charles