We don't and can't right now but we should probably say something on these
lines just because people will wonder how long to expect and saying
something is better than nothing. We can always modify the wording with
experience. For a starting point we could word it:

*"The average delay is not yet known as this is a new anti-vandalism
measure, but should not be excessive. We'll be watching it carefully."*
(or similar.)

FT2