> For those who want to get a sense of how the system is performing in
> terms of throughput (e.g., average time-to-approval), please visit the
> Pending Changes Stats page [7].

The stats page doesn't show the percentiles, like the one of labs
does. Is that just because there haven't been enough edits needing
approval for there to be meaningful percentiles, or has it been
removed for some reason? I think those percentiles are one of the most
interesting statistics for determining how well we are doing at
keeping up. Also, the average, median and lag are all showing as
"0.0s". That can't be right, surely? Is that a bug? Or is it including
the automatically approved edits? If so, that should probably be
changed to just consider manual edits, otherwise we'll get pretty
meaningless numbers (as long as more than half of edits are
automatically approved, the median will be 0.0s).