I prefer one giant edit. When I write new articles, I usually write
everything in one edit - no matter if it's a stub or future good article. If
after that one edit I have to re-edit the article (typos, categories, ect),
I get annoyed with myself. Therefore I use preview button a million times. I
also save drafts for big articles off-line. It's really bad for the edit
count, but that's my personal preference.

Renata