Hi Michala,

1 I started editing Wikipedia articles because I saw a small
improvement I could make.

2 I don't know how many articles I have edited, but it will be a large
number. Not as large as the number of edits I've made, you can see
that at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:EDITS but more than
10,000

3 My expectations are that the good edits I do will be kept and built
on and that any mistakes I make will be fixed by others. My motives
are many, I am a bookworm with a thirst for knowledge, Wikipedia
enables me to read as much as I want, and fix irritating errors as I
do so. Wikipedia enables me to write about things I care about to
bring them to the world's attention. My skills as a writer and as an
editor have been honed by seeing my work corrected and improved by
others.

4 online volunteerism is the process whereby people give their time
and E resources freely to assist others via the Internet.

5 Yes

Regards

WSC