Before any IPO http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initial_public_offering I
suspect they might try and clear up their intellectual property issues.
Otherwise some investors might be wary.

But in the medium term I can see one or both of them becoming a major
competitor to us, provided of course that translation software continues to
improve (I'm not sure that we are particularly close to having translation
software good enough to give unassisted automatic translation, but we aren't
far off the point where it could do it providing people manually resolve
ambiguities in the source material, and a large volunteer wiki is a good
environment for doing that sort of thing).

WSC