That's an interesting bunch of posts. I've pre-emptively salted one where
the company name was in the posting.

They weren't all trying to commission spam though. Some of them are for
using Wikipedia, including a mirror for mobile apps, others for creating
Wikipedia like stuff including one chap who seems to want a wiki.

Might be worth keeping an eye on in case more of them let slip their
identities.

WSC