Personally, I've given up on talk pages.   The reason is many of them don't
have actual "talk". I see a blue talk link and go there and all that is there
is a template "this page is part of wiki project xyz". I'd really like it if
that kind of information about a page was somewhere other than "talk".

Sent from my iPhone