Is anyone able to deal with this image? (Or ask someone else or repost
this someone suitable?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Southampton-Cenotaph.jpg

The Wikipedia copy needs rotating (or deleting).

The Commons image is here:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Southampton-Cenotaph.jpg

That is the right way round.

This article is on DYK on the Main Page at the moment, so it would be
nice if the image people see when they click through to the article is
the right way round. Not sure if everyone is seeing it the wrong way
round, or if it is just me. I presume the default is to show the
Wikipedia file if there is a file of the same name both here and on on
Commons.

Carcharoth