Everybody here who contributes runs into a brick wall from time to time
and has to give up regarding some matter. The factual basis of the theory
about gender you're advancing is not established; as everyone experiences
the same frustrations.

I've tried to edit certain articles controlled by point of view editors,
doggedly advancing good sources while they relied on biased sources and
been completely defeated. All it takes is two or three independent and
determined point of view pushers and you're done. It does make you want
to give up, fork the project, and rant and rave. Molly Ivins would be a
good model for women editors. She didn't give up; she raised hell, and
made everyone laugh doing it.

Fred