Thanks Matt, it looks like someone got it before I could. I imagine you
know already but, just in case, if you find yourself wanting to edit
frequently from tor you may want to consider asking for
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:IP_block_exemption on your account.
Not the simplest for sure but may life easier so you don't have to worry
about it.

James