On 2 December 2014 at 16:25, lkcl . <luke.leigh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> could someone please urgently investigate this individual.
>
> a) who is this person
> b) what authority do they have
> c) what links do they have to the Wikipedia Foundation

My guess is it is someone impersonating user:Russavia (banned user on
English Wikipedia so a bit outside our jurisdiction anyway) to try and
cause trouble. Certainly that isn't the email address they generally use.

Details of the actual gendergap mailing list can be found at:

The addresses of the admins again do not match those shown in the exchange

--
geni