WMAu has always awarded multiple prizes when a photographer produces
multiple finalists, only ever been 2, if it's more than 1/3rd of the
available prizes then that might be an issue

On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 at 11:04, Rehman Abubakr <rehman.wikime...@live.com>
wrote:

> Hi Anton,
>
> Thank you for this as well. Sorry for troubling, but I have one more
> question as we close WLE for Sri Lanka.
>
> We noticed that some of the final winning photographs are by the same
> photographer. What do we do in this case? Do we award two certificates?
> And if so, do we also award two prizes to the same photographer?
>
> Asking here for the benefit of others :-)
>

> Yours truly,
>

> *Rehman Abubakr (Roy) <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rehman>*
>
> OTRS agent, Admin (English Wikipedia, Commons), Contributor (Wikidata,
> Meta)
> User:Rehman <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Rehman> *|* Talkpage
> <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Rehman> *|*
> rehman.wikime...@live.com *|* UG-LK
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Sri_Lanka/English>

Gideon Digby
Vice President - Wikimedia Australia
M: 0434 986 852
gnanga...@wikimedia.org.au
http://wikimedia.org.au

Wikimedia Australia Inc. is an independent charitable organisation which
supports the efforts of the Wikimedia Foundation in Australia. Your
donations keep the Wikimedia mission alive.
*http://wikimedia.org.au/Donate <https://wikimedia.org.au/Donate>*