Looks wonderful, I'll try to watch the live stream.

On Sun, 11 Aug 2019 at 01:31, Hillun Vilayl Napis <
hillun.na...@wikimedia.or.id> wrote:

> Hello Anton,
>
> I will attend Wikimania and join the session on August 18th at
> 10.15-10.45. See you there.
>
> On Sat, 10 Aug 2019, 20:40 Anton Protsiuk, <
> anton.prots...@wikimedia.org.ua> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> This year's Wikimania is nearly here, and we are going to be there. On
>> Sunday, August 18th, there will be a session devoted to Wiki Loves Earth.
>>
>> Together, we will reflect on how Wiki Loves Earth can be beneficial for
>> nature, how it can harm the environment, and what can we do to prevent the
>> damage.
>> More info about the session here:
>> https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2019:Environmental_sustainability/How_Wiki_Loves_Earth_benefits_(and_harms)_nature
>> .
>>
>> We would like the presentation to be as inclusive and diverse as
>> possible. That is why:
>>
>> 1) We are inviting those who have experience in organizing Wiki Loves
>> Earth in their country to *join the session*.
>>
>> 2) If you are not going to attend Wikimania, please *share your
>> experience* so we can include it in the presentation. How exactly does
>> Wiki Loves Earth help preserve nature in your country? Have you heard about
>> the ways Wiki Loves Earth might be harmful to the environment?
>>
>> Please reach out to wle-t...@wikimedia.org.ua if you'd like to join the
>> session or share your experience.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> Anton Protsiuk
>> Project Manager at Wikimedia Ukraine, member of Wiki Loves Earth
>> international team

Gideon Digby
Vice President - Wikimedia Australia
M: 0434 986 852
gnanga...@wikimedia.org.au
http://wikimedia.org.au

Wikimedia Australia Inc. is an independent charitable organisation which
supports the efforts of the Wikimedia Foundation in Australia. Your
donations keep the Wikimedia mission alive.
*http://wikimedia.org.au/Donate <https://wikimedia.org.au/Donate>*