Hi Anastasiia,

I suspect that for veteran Wikipedians, this message and encouragement is
not needed, but for new contributors it may help. However, they would
require a bit more guidance. If I were a new contributor, and saw such a
message, I would have a few different questions:
- How do I find 'relevant articles and lists'
- How do I physically add photos
- How do I know if it is appropriate to add my own photo (e.g. if there's
already two photos, and I think that mine is much better... ?)

How about putting together a small blog post or help page with some
instructions?

Best,
Lodewijk