Dear all,

The international WLE team is glad to share that all local winners have
been chosen and we have started the evaluation on the international level!

Best photos of nature heritage sites from *34 countries* will compete to
get to international top-15. Check out *local winning pictures
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2020/Winners>*
depicting protected areas from all over the world — from national parks of
Bolivia to nature reserves in Indonesia.

We gathered an amazing team of the international jury — Wikimedians,
experts and photographers — to evaluate photos and choose winners. *Meet
them <http://wikilovesearth.org/jury/>*!

Do you want to get to know more about Wiki Loves Earth local contests? Read
our blog posts:
1. The role of UNESCO biosphere reserves in sustainable development and
involvement of WLE in Sweden in it —
http://wikilovesearth.org/local-laboratories-for-future-life/.
2. Stories behind winning photos of the 1st WLE in Turkey —
http://wikilovesearth.org/meet-the-winners-of-the-first-wle-in-turkey/.

Do you have any exciting WLE story to share?
Please reach out to us at wle-t...@wikimedia.org.ua and let's spread the
word about the contest together!

Follow our social media pages to stay updated: Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/interwle>, Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/wikilovesearth/>, Twitter
<https://twitter.com/WikiLovesEarth>.

Best regards,
Anastasiia Petrova
Project Manager for International Wiki Loves Earth 2020
on behalf of the international organizing team