Dear all,

The international WLE team is excited about the upcoming 9th edition of
Wiki Loves Earth international photo contest! We want to thank everyone for
your opinions and ideas shared about this year's competition, in
particular, regarding the new contest categories. We are glad to share a
vision formed by the international team based on the questionnaire's
results:

This year we would like to introduce the following format of the
international winning photos: they will represent two categories —
landscapes and macro photography. Please find more details on how that
would work on the discussion page:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons_talk:Wiki_Loves_Earth_2021.  We
will be grateful to hear your feedback on this, in case you have anything
to share with us, please leave your thoughts and comments for us until the 15th
of April.

Looking forward to the start of Wiki Loves Earth 2021!

Best regards,
Anastasiia Petrova
Project Manager for International Wiki Loves Earth
on behalf of the international organizing team