Hi, dear WLE community! We have an exciting news for you! The most awaited
moment of the international annual photographic competition devoted to
natural heritage has come. We are delighted and proud to present the* top
20 best images of Wiki Loves Earth 2023*!🏆 This year, the contest was held
for the *10th time*, lasting from *May 1st to August 31st*.
We had a record number of participating countries, which reached* 50*. Many
countries that started WLE last or a few years ago continued organizing the
contest in 2023. And* 11 *of them joined the contest for the first time
this year.

Overall, we received more than *61,700 submissions* from over *3,300
uploaders*.
*42* countries submitted their local winners and moved to the international
level, and we have got *492* local winning images. Thanks to our team of *13
jurors*, we have the final results!
The international winners represent two categories —* landscapes* and
*macro/close-up*.
You can check out the complete list of winners in a blog
post👉*https://wikilovesearth.org/
<https://wikilovesearth.org/>*
Many congratulations to all the winners for their contribution and time
dedicated to picturing the beauty of our planet and spreading awareness
about natural heritage sites all around the world! And follow us on our
channels: *Instagram* - https://www.instagram.com/wikilovesearth/
*Facebook* - https://www.facebook.com/interwle
*Twitter* - https://twitter.com/WikiLovesEarth
--