Hello,
Tomorrow I will be with friends, and most possibly I will not be able
to attend the chat (at least not without being very rude :-) ). So I
would be glad if someone makes a report about the chat results.
Kind regards
Ziko


2011/5/27 Lodewijk <[email protected]>:
> Hi all,
> apologies for not sending around the agenda yet - I would like to get some
> input :) I will try to write up a summary tonight and probably that helps in
> aligning thoughts.
> Let this also please serve as a reminder that tomorrow an IRC meeting was
> planned :)
> Kind regards,
> Lodewijk
>
> 2011/5/15 Lodewijk <[email protected]>
>>
>> Hi all,
>> we just agreed to have an IRC chat on #wikilovesmonuments on May 28, 20.00
>> CEST (18:00  UTC)
>> Agenda will follow. Save the date!
>> Lodewijk
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
>



-- 
Ziko van Dijk
The Netherlands
http://zikoblog.wordpress.com/

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to