Tim Alder wrote:
> Am 31.08.2011 20:20, schrieb Maarten Dammers:
>> Could you just remove the hard coded language and country? Or even
>> better: Make it possible to pass along these variables.
> Done. Example objects in Austria:
> http://toolserver.org/~kolossos/wlm/wlm-on-osm_api.php?zoom=7&lat=47.94971&lon=12.40392&srcountry=at
>
> Same with srlang, but doesn't work. Is there a i18n planned.
>> Could you add a default view/point (when you give no parameters)
> Done. Amsterdam (somewhere in Europe ;-)).
>> Can you put your code at
>> /home/project/e/r/f/erfgoed/public_html/osm/index.php ? That makes it
>> possible to reach it at http://toolserver.org/~erfgoed/osm/
> No. I have no write-access to this folder but each project member can
> copy my folder. Keep this script in my directory shouldn't be also no
> problem.

?
You are a member of the erfgoed group. You can as well as any of us.

I made it a symlink to your folder
 
http://toolserver.org/~erfgoed/wlm/wlm-on-osm.php?zoom=7&lat=47.94971&lon=12.40392&srcountry=at

Still, I think it would be good that you moved it into svn and have a 
real copy there.

Greetings

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to