Jane (and Killian),

Statistics like stats.grok.se will be available soon. My last mail is
related to it.

-- 
Nuno Tavares
Wikimedia Portugal
http://www.wikimedia.pt

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
estamos a fazer.

Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt


Em 07-09-2011 12:48, Jane Darnell escreveu:
> Hi all,
> I just love the statistics tools for upoaders, but I was wondering about
> how we are doing on attracting new uploaders. I know we can't translate
> all instructions into all languages, but just to make sure we are
> getting the right information to the interested people out there, I was
> wondering if we have some sort of statistics available on our landing pages?
> 
> Here is the commons landing page linked from the Commons main page:
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011
> I noticed that this page is getting 600 hits a day now, thanks to its
> being featured on the Commons homepage
> 
> http://stats.grok.se/commons.m/201109/Commons%3AWiki_Loves_Monuments_2011
> 
> The country links lower down on that page are linking to the project
> pages, but maybe next to each project page link, the page for the
> country upload link should be added?
> 
> It's just a thought,
> Jane
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to