Lodewijk,

Neither do I so I was thinking if we could have a small box with a
"featured/random parter" showing up.... just something to give some
visibility to the national sponsors.


-- 
Nuno Tavares
Wikimedia Portugal
http://www.wikimedia.pt

Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
estamos a fazer.

Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt

Em 13-09-2011 06:59, Lodewijk escreveu:
> Hi Nuno,
> 
> blame my incompetence - but I really don't have an idea what you want
> exactly :)
> 
> The logo's are displayed in the footer and on the awards page
> - http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu/awards/ where relevant. We don't
> display currently any national partners/sponsors on the European
> website. I don't see how that could scale. 
> 
> What we did suggest at some point if someone could take the logo's in
> the table on commons and put them in a nice graphical representation -
> like a sponsor wall - we could display that. But I don't have the
> technical (or graphical) skills to do that, and nobody has stepped up to
> do it. 
> 
> Best regards,
> Lodewijk
> 
> Am 13. September 2011 04:12 schrieb Nuno Tavares
> <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>>:
> 
>     Another thing, Lodewijk,
> 
>     Could you please add
> 
>     
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org.pt/tools/sponsors/?format=html1&filter=random&width=150
>     
> <http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org.pt/tools/sponsors/?format=html1&filter=random&width=150>
> 
>     To the European site? I believe the national sponsors could have some
>     "European" visibility...... this can be an IFRAME
> 
> 
> 
>     --
>     Nuno Tavares
>     Wikimedia Portugal
>     http://www.wikimedia.pt
> 
>     Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
>     livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
>     estamos a fazer.
> 
>     Participe também: http://www.wikimedia.pt
> 
>     Em 13-09-2011 02:27, Nuno Tavares escreveu:
>     > Dear Lodewijk,
>     >
>     > Can you please provide us ?
>     >
>     > I've checked both:
>     >
>     > http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu/partners/
>     >
>     >
>     
> http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011/sponsors
>     >
>     > And none have logotypes for the european sponsors. Can you please
>     > provide them for us?
>     >
>     > Best,
>     > -NT
>     >
>     > _______________________________________________
>     > Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
>     > [email protected]
>     <mailto:[email protected]>
>     > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
>     > http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
>     >
> 
>     _______________________________________________
>     Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
>     [email protected]
>     <mailto:[email protected]>
>     https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
>     http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to