Seems to have been fixed =)

Might have been general, since I don't use the wizard outside of WLM I
assumed it was a WLM issue.

Thanks for the quick reply,
Andre/Lokal_Profi

On 13 September 2011 15:05, Raimond Spekking <[email protected]>wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> I think this was fixed with
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/96823 yesterday and
> deployed to the cluster with
> http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special:Code/MediaWiki/96848 .
> I have not tested it yet. Can you confirm that the wrong behaviour is fixed
> today?
>
> Raimond.
>
> Raimond Spekking, Köln
> GPG-Schlüssel-ID: 0xB12BE7A6
>
> Hilf mit, dass WIKIPEDIA von der UNESCO als erstes digitales Weltkulturerbe 
> anerkannt wird. Unterzeichne die Online-Petition: 
> https://wke.wikimedia.de/wke/Main_Page?uselang=de
>
>
> Am 13.09.2011 16:02, schrieb André Costa:
>
> Hi all,
>
> it was recently brought to my attention that if a user changes the name on
> the Release Rights page in the upload wizard then the entered name doesn't
> get used anywhere.
>
> It should be that the text, if changed, replaces the username in, at least,
> the author field of the information template. Or rather "author =
> [[username|entered name]]".
>
> Cheers,
> Andre/Lokal_Profi
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing 
> [email protected]https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonumentshttp://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
>
_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to