Hi Platonides,

I try to stick to the iso codes. Afaik es-gl is a valid code for  
Galicia and should only contain Monuments from Galicia.

Maarten

Op 16 sep 2011 om 17:42 heeft Platonides <[email protected]> het  
volgende geschreven:\

> Elisardo wrote:
>> Yes, the list of monuments in galician language has to be added  
>> because
>> 3 of the list for Spain are in that wiki (and that information  
>> isn't in
>> spanish wikipedia...). I hope that it could be added before the end  
>> of
>> the contest...
>>
>> Elisardo
>
> I added that to the toolserver last week [table monuments_es-gl_(gl)]
> but hadn't put it into monuments_all. I have done it now. I was unsure
> if I should add it as 'es' or 'es-gl', though. In which cases is a new
> pseudo-country added?
>
>
> PS: Cirdan, you didn't create the monuments_de-nrw-k_(de) table (nor
> commit its create_table to svn). I have temporarily commented it from
> fill_table.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to