I might be giving a dumb answer (apologies for that) but this don't solve
your problem?

http://www.wikilovesmonuments.org.pt/tools/stats/api-bridge.php?ctscope=user&ctitem=&ctcountry=the_Netherlands&limit=1000
_____
*Béria Lima*
Wikimedia Portugal <http://wikimedia.pt>
(351) 963 953 042

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter
livre acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que
estamos a fazer.*


On 26 October 2011 21:24, Andre Koopal <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> For the WLM in the Netherlands I want to make statistics from how many
> monuments somebody made a picture.
>
> In principle the sql for this is simple:
>
> SELECT img_user_text, COUNT(img_user) FROM image
> JOIN page ON img_name=page_title
> JOIN categorylinks AS clA ON page_id=clA.cl_from
> WHERE page_namespace=6
> AND page_is_redirect=0
> AND clA.cl_to='Images_from_Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2011_in_the_Netherlands'
> and img_timestamp > '20110831220000'
> and img_timestamp < '20110930220000'
> GROUP BY img_user_text
> ORDER BY COUNT(img_user_text) DESC;
>
> However, the uploader selected here is the last uploader, not the first.
> Due
> to this, one of the uploaders in this list is 'rotatebot'.
>
> I know the other uploaders are in a different table, but I don't see an
> easy
> way to build the query, certainly because there is not always something
> in that table.
>
> Does anybody know a good way to solve this?
>
> Part of the reason I was looking for this is because of our quantity price,
> but fortunately the number of pictures of rotatebot is low enough not to
> have effect on the top 3.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andre
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
> http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
>
_______________________________________________
Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments
http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu

Reply via email to