Thank you Lodewijk and sorry for the inconvenience. Samat
On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 16:19, effe iets anders <[email protected]>wrote: > ah, I now understand your problem... I didn't know about the mailing > (Samat emailed me just now, but I somehow misunderstood). I will > reopen the hungarian version, but please realize that if they try the > survey in English or another language, it will still not work. I hope > you catch most people this way though. > > Best, > > Lodewijk > > No dia 1 de Novembro de 2011 16:17, Bence Damokos <[email protected]> > escreveu: > > Hi Lodewijk, > > The timing is quite unfortunate it seems, not a minute has passed since > we > > have e-mailed our participants with the link to the survey when you have > > closed it. :( > > Can you please export the data of the survey (File --> Export; or Create > a > > duplicate option) for the analysis of the international responses and > reopen > > the original survey for the Hungarian participants. > > I know that it makes analysis a bit more difficult that you have to > separate > > the data based on the date in the end, but it is still the best solution > in > > the circumstances. > > Thanks, > > Bence > > > > On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 3:43 PM, Lodewijk <[email protected]> > > wrote: > >> > >> Hi all, > >> > >> I just closed the participant surveys. I will run a primary analysis > >> on them the coming days and will email you some preliminary results. I > >> will ask for help later interpreting the comments and getting back to > >> people where necessary. > >> > >> Minor point: I got only 1 respons in hungarian. I assume this is > >> because the survey bot didn't run to the hungarian participants yet. I > >> suggest to run this after all, but with a seperate survey - to avoid > >> contamination of the international outcomes & lessons. > >> > >> Best, > >> Lodewijk >
_______________________________________________ Wiki Loves Monuments mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikilovesmonuments http://www.wikilovesmonuments.eu
