Oscar:

Thanks for your interest. I think that should seal the number of members of
the jury, as with you included, we have 3 persons now.

The selection process, I'll email you about it by tomorrow. The images
aren't many, so I think handpicking the best images wouldn't be much of a
difficulty.

+Rexford <http://google.com/+Nkansahrexford> | Africa Center
<http://africacenter.net> | WiR
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedian_in_Residence> | WikiAfrica