Hi Yan,

On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 4:24 AM, Ynhockey <ynhoc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That's weird, we were told that the original deadline was November 4.

Our agreement with the Israel team is that the international team receives
the top 10 photos from Israel by November 4, there is no change in that
agreement. This email is about the deadline for all other countries.

For context and as Yan said: Israel's contest ends on October 31 and the
international team agreed to this end date, so the deadline for top 10
photo submission had to be adjusted to accommodate this end date. We still
need all other submissions to get to us on or before October 31.

> An extension from November 4 to a later date would be very helpful though
> (although we can make Nov 4 almost certainly).

We can't extend the November 4 deadline for Israel as discussed in the
private thread. I'm really sorry. :( Extending that deadline means that the
international jury will have to potentially rush through the judging
process and we cannot afford that.

Best,
Leila

> —Yan.
>
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 1:10 AM, Lily <lilyofthewest.wikime...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> If you are organizing WLM in your country, please be aware that we've
>> just extended the top 10 photo submission deadline to the international
>> team by 6 days to *2016-10-31 (at midnight UTC)* for all participating
>> countries. This is the first year we tried the earlier deadline, and we
>> have just received too many requests for extensions, and extending the
>> deadline for many but not for everyone doesn't seem fair. ;)
>>
>> Please enjoy the extra few days, but do make sure you don't miss the new
>> deadline. You should be aware that if you submit the top 10 photos after
>> 2016-10-31 at midnight UTC, we in the international team cannot guarantee
>> that we can accept your photos as part of the international contest. Please
>> don't miss that deadline. :)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Leila
>>
>> --