Hey Neville,

I've heard that for this kind of tasks, typically a tool like Powerpoint is
surprisingly useful. You can re-use the text fields etc, and only have to
copy & paste some things. The slideyou can set to the exact format of your
expected print. Another option is Publisher, but this is less likely to be
available. Both are non-open-source products though - I haven't used their
open source counterparts very recently.

Lodewijk