Hi all,

In the past year, I was responsible again for the international jury
process. As I would like to transfer this responsibility to someone else
coming year, I decided to thoroughly document it on Commons
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments/Documentation/International_jury_process>.
You'll find a timeline, a list of responsibilities and template emails.

I know that this doesn't exactly match the jury process that is being
organized in most countries, but perhaps some of it is of use to national
jury coordinators as well - at least as a matter of inspiration. At the
same time, it may be of use to you if you're planning to organize another
photo competition on an international level.

Either way, if you have feedback on the documentation, please leave it on
the talkpage, and if you spot factual errors, you're encouraged to fix
them.

I'm also collecting more documentation pages on this documentation portal
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments/Documentation>
for Wiki Loves Monuments. Perhaps you know of documentation that could be
added? Please do so! At some point I will probably reorganize it a bit, so
feel free to just add things.

Best,

Lodewijk