Hi all,
I think I will join the meeting at 1 pm to see what's going on and bring some news from Austria.
Beppo
Gesendet: Dienstag, 08. August 2017 um 17:47 Uhr
Von: "Ciell Wikipedia" <ciell.wikipe...@gmail.com>
An: "Wiki Loves Monuments Photograph Competition" <wikilovesmonuments@lists.wikimedia.org>
Betreff: Re: [Wiki Loves Monuments] Working together on Wednesday at Wikimania
Hello all,

I talked to Ellie Young today: we have a room for Wednesday afternoon.
If we want, we can go and sit in the Hemon room at level A (downstairs) from 1pm untill 4pm.

Cheers,
Ciell

Thanks for checking with Rachel, Ciell. It's great that there is flexibility on their end for on-site registrations. Let's check the place in person on Tuesday/Wednesday, I agree with Lodewijk that more people will be there, if not for other kinds of tasks WLM related (at least the international team's engineers will be in the hacking space, too.:).