Hi all,

As part of the Structured Data on Commons program, Jonathan Morgan and
Sandra Fauconnier were able to interview a number of GLAM project
participants or include them in a survey, to examine how Commons is used by
that community and how we could support them. In the research, they
highlight a number of both social and technological challenges faced by
that group, alongside the needs of the Commons community.

I highly recommend either reading the report, or watching the the video
documented at:
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2018/01/29/glam-multimedia-metadata-commons/

Cheers,

Alex Stinson

--
Alex Stinson
GLAM-Wiki Strategist

Learn more about how the communities behind Wikipedia, Wikidata and other
Wikimedia projects partner with cultural heritage organizations:
http://glamwiki.org