Hi all,

The international team will be active on social media (Instagram, Facebook
and Twitter) throughout the month of September to promote WLM and to reach
out to a wider audience.

If your local campaign is planning to use social media please go to the
following page and fill out the details so we can coordinate with you:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Wiki_Loves_Monuments_2018/Social_Media
Please make sure to add a contact person  we can reach out to for
coordination. The contact person does not need to be the same as the people
running the accounts but someone (e.g., from the local team) who has access
to the people managing the accounts. This page also helps us decide where
to focus our efforts.

Also, when posting on social media please make sure to tag us
(@wikilovesmonuments in FB and IG and @wikimonuments in Twitter) to make
sure we see your post.

Thanks,
Mohammad