Hi Johnattan,

I do not think it is possible.

I had myself a similar problem last year, when I was in China and could not
recover my password because the account was associated with a e-mail
provider blocked in China. I registered another Wikimedia account, and the
organizers managed to transfer my Montage share to the new account.

Best
Yaroslav