Hello all,

Many thanks for sharing and participating in the Wiki Loves Monuments 2019
Participant Survey. We have received 1500 responses! We hope to make a
detailed and interesting report from the responses received.

It is now time to understand Wiki Loves Monuments from an organizer's
perspective. In order to understand the same, if you have been involved in
organizing any aspect of Wiki Loves Monuments 2019, and also during any of
2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, please fill in the Wiki Loves Monuments Organizer
Survey at
https://wikimedia.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_06eJeDmOnFe94iN

This survey asks you to tell us about you, how you organized, and your
experience. This survey will help us to learn who you are, how you
supported Wiki Loves Monuments, about what worked well, what can be
improved, about the structure and the tools you used. This survey takes
around 15 minutes to complete. Kindly make sure that you have enough time
before taking the survey.

Please share the survey link among other organizers you know from the above
mentioned years. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Krishna Chaitanya