Hi everyone,

I'd like to repeat this request for feedback/input on the talkpage, or
endorsements (of course) :). Much of the grant proposal will read similar
to previous years, but we are aiming to try a few new approaches this year.

I expect we'll start some conversations about looking back through the
survey and looking ahead to the next year in the next month or so.

Best,
Lodewijk