Hi,

> From [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
>
> On 15/02/07, Ray Saintonge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > I have looked at the form, and I think that some people
> would find it
> > objectionable to include Passport numbers at this stage of
> proceedings.
> > Others, who do not travel frequently, may not yet have a passport.
> >
> > Is the third option, "Other", really meaningful when responding to
> > sex? :-)
> >
> > Ec
>
> hehe, I laught on the "other" at sex. I don't know if it had
> been made on a comic purpose, but at least I think it's funny ^_^

We list the "other" option because we think maybe some people might want to
use it. For example, [[Transgender]].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

> For the passport purpose, I do agree. I do have one but for
> the moment I'm not sure mine will be ok, I do think I'll have
> to make a new one, and in france it takes around 3weeks, some
> time more.
>
> Perhaps it should be good to accept National ID for the
> registration, and the foreigners will have to send the
> passport number to the Team.
> Passport will be needed to come to Taiwan, so if they give
> the ID number and pay, it should be enough for the
> registration. Unless it's absolutly needed for insurance of
> stuff like this.
>
> If the passport is absolutly needed, just let us know so we
> can warn the community.
>
> --
> schiste

The passport number and the National ID will be used for insurance purpose,
and we will not leak your personal information to any other third parties.

Regards,
--
Hsiang-Tai Chien (H.T.)
International Contact

Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia! - http://www.wikipedia.org
My Wikipedia User Page - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Htchien
My blog: Hsiang-Tai @ Taiwan - http://htchien.blogspot.com
My Flickr Photo Album - http://www.flickr.com/photos/htchien

Think Different, Do Smarter, Work for Joy!!