Fixed, it is New Taiwan Dollars. To provide a convenient way for
remittance in New Taiwan Dollars, the remittance fee for New Taiwan
Dollars is set as USD fee * 33, regardless of exchange rate. The '*33'
note is created then,  and it is without clear readable description
due to my carelessness. I added "TWD (for New Taiwan Dollar
Remittance)" string on the *33 line.

On 4/10/07, Florence Devouard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello
>
> Here is the registration message I got.
> I think the line Total: * 33 = 5280 is very confusing. I can see no
> currency here. I do not know if it is my email system, but I really
> think a currency in readable format should be mentionned here. What went
> wrong ?
>
> Ant
>
> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: registration Wikimania personnelle
> Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 22:44:32 +0200
> From: Florence Devouard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Registration complete
>
> Thank you for joining Wikimania 2007! Your registration form has been
> submitted. Please note that you need to complete the payment process so
> the registration can be confirmed. Your registration number will be
> shown below. Please take a note of the number for it will be used for
> querying the registration status and to confirm your identity in the future.
> ***
> Registration fee
>
> Conference:60 USD
> Accommodation:100 USD
> Total:160 USD
> Total: * 33 = 5280
> Pay via PayPal
>
> Please use the "Buy Now" button below to pay via PayPal
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to