Having arrived home earlier today, I just wanted to send a quick note
saying a big THANK YOU to the local planning team in Buenos Aires and
to all helpers, for a beautiful, inspiring, fun Wikimania 2009
conference and a great party. The program had way more interesting
talks to offer than I could see (yay video!), the volunteers on the
ground did a fantastic job, the venue was great, and the city was
lovely to explore. I hope you all get some well-deserved rest, but I
can't wait to see what Wikimedia Argentina will come up with next. ;-)
Kudos to all of you!

--
Erik Möller
Deputy Director, Wikimedia Foundation