Hello Aphaia,

we have 2 venue-photographers. I sent them your email. They will contact
you, as fast as they can.

Best Juliana
Wikimania 2010 Gdansk ++ http://www.wikimania2010.pl

2010/7/4 Aphaia <[email protected]>

> Hi from London,
>
> as said already, Japanese Wikimedians are planning a meeting along the
> conference, getting streaming
> from the venue, but as usual, there will be concerns with stability on
> connection.  And besides that,
> it'll be quite helpful for the people in Japan (and I suppose most of
> them haven't taken part in 'mania)
> to have images from the venue.
>
> On the other hand, I have no camera at all.
>
> So I'd ask you 'maniacs, specially those who will arrive before its
> opening, to upload your photos before the conference,
> even some of them would be quite helpful we think.  Photos of the
> venue etc .... will be very appreciated.
>
> Thank you for your attention and all cooperation,
> Cheers and see you soon!
>
> --
> KIZU Naoko
> http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)
> Quote of the Day (English): http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to