I saw it on the tv on my room, nice and small, yes, you know.
Can anyone please give the name of that cafe? I think I know the
"pirate ship", but I love secure things, always.

Thanks!
/me is back to make her presentation ...

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Lodewijk <[email protected]> wrote:
> we had to walk on the waterside, ant found a nice place to watch. If you
> walk from the square along the water, just opposite the conference venue,
> next to the pirate ship, they have a cafe with a big screen. Comments in
> Polish of course.
>
> Tonight Germany - Spain. Yay Germany to have a classic finals! (so that we
> can beat you :))
>
> -- lodewijk
>
> 2010/7/6 Aphaia <[email protected]>
>>
>> Heh :)
>>
>> BTW I missed them - no TV no Wikipedians in Holland House.
>> I was however happy to find Gdanska icecream cost 1/4 of Koelner (and
>> 1/10 of Japanise) one. Gdansk rocks.
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 6:50 PM, Everton Zanella Alvarenga
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Uruguay is South America! Go Uruguay!
>> >
>> > 2010/7/6 Aphaia <[email protected]>:
>> >> It's 18:42 and now I found it - see you guys at Holland House later.
>> >>
>> >> Hup Holland Hup
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Wikimania-l mailing list
>> > [email protected]
>> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> KIZU Naoko
>> http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)
>> Quote of the Day (English): http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>



-- 
KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)
Quote of the Day (English): http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to