Hi, a friend from Wikimedia Brasil, Alexandre Hannud Abdo <abdo at member dot fsf dot org>, is arriving by train on July 9 at 0h40. He is coming from Italy and this was the best option he could find to attend Wikimania and he has also been granted with a scholarship.
We need to know the following these important things: 1) Which ho(s)tel was booked for him? We *must* inform for this ho(s)tel staff a person is arring this time (some ho(s)tels don't allow checkin at this time). 2) Are there taxis this time to go to his place? I'm arriving on July 8 at 17h30 and haven't also been informed where to go, but reading the Wikimania mailing list, I'm thinking to go to Philarmonica and find someone from Wikimania. But Alexandre is in a sittuation where it's VERY important to know his place. I hope this email won't be ignored, Tom 2010/7/6 Everton Zanella Alvarenga <[email protected]>: > Hi, I'm leaving in 1,5 day. Is there any chance to know which ho(s)tel > have you booked for me? Some friends from Wikimedia Brasil also didn't > receive anything about this. > > Thanks, > > Tom > > 2010/6/17 Janusz Dorożyński <[email protected]>: >> >> ----- Oryginalna wiadomość ----- >> | Od: "Cary Bass" <[email protected]> >> | Do: "Everton Zanella Alvarenga" <[email protected]> >> / >> | Tom, >> | >> | You should be able to stay an additional night; I'm sorry it was not >> | on the form. I'm copying the relevant people in my response for you, >> | so you can make arrangements. >> / >> | On 06/16/2010 08:14 PM, Everton Zanella Alvarenga wrote: >> / >> | > I've to stay one more night in Gdansk (I'm taking a plane on >> | > tuesday). Is it possible to know which hotel/hostel I'm staying for >> | > me booking a >> | > room on this additional day? I'll contact them directly and see if I >> | > can already pay this additional day. >> >> Marcin, who is responsible for accomodation support? Our duty is visa >> support, but we get messages we can't handle. >> >> -- >> Janusz Dorożyński >> Wikimania 2010 Gdansk ++ http://www.wikimania2010.pl >> > _______________________________________________ Wikimania-l mailing list [email protected] https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
