I am here at Dom Studentcki Nr. 6 Universytetu, but neither wifis nor
lan wire  is working here. Any one can solve that?

On 07/07/2010, Isha <[email protected]> wrote:
> Secured sklept and MAXCON over here.
>
> On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Aphaia <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Weird, I see only secured sklep - I'm on the 2nd floor facing to the court
>> btw
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Thomas Dalton <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>> > I'm current in Dom Sonata on Wi-Fi. I don't know where it is coming
>> > from. The SSID is SK and it is a fairly weak signal, but it's working
>> > fine. No log-on was required.
>> >
>> > On 6 July 2010 16:05, Aphaia <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >> Hi,
>> >>
>> >> now I'm sitting on bed along a chest besides my bed, since the line is
>> >> too short for me to work on the desk and
>> >> it's quite annoying in particular for me who need to make talks from
>> right now.
>> >>
>> >> While I'm happy to have a connection - it's really great - if I can
>> >> work on the desk and a stable chair,
>> >> not comfortable for lying but not for sitting because it's way soft
>> >> and unstable for sitting for hours -
>> >> it's triple-hyper-super-more than great. Really.
>> >>
>> >> So back to the subject: is there wi-fi connection is or will be
>> >> available at Doms? Doms I'd say, because
>> >> there are two doms (both are quite near btw) and I guess everyone
>> >> lodging at dorms would love to know that.
>> >>
>> >> A digression but another interest of many people still: are there two
>> >> and only two dorms for maniacs?
>> >> If so, many people will just be able to come to the Music Academy and
>> >> pay a visit to two dorms (Dom Sonata
>> >> and Dom Muzika) just in a few minutes, instead of trekking with
>> >> luggage from the Philharmonic.
>> >>
>> >> Witam!
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> KIZU Naoko
>> >> http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)
>> >> Quote of the Day (English): http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD
>> >>
>> >> _______________________________________________
>> >> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> >> [email protected]
>> >> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>> >>
>> >
>> > _______________________________________________
>> > Wikimania-l mailing list
>> > [email protected]
>> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>> >
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>> KIZU Naoko
>> http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)
>> Quote of the Day (English): http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>>
>


-- 
Jerry~雨雨
Jeromy-Yu Maximilian Chan, ARAD
User:Yuyu | zh.wikipedia | Wikimedia HK
ChapCom, WMF | ComCom, WMF
Blogger | http://jeromyu.wordpress.com
MSN: [email protected]
also Jeromyu on twitter, plurk and most of places

Tel (Mobile): +852 9279 1601
Laudamus quae laudentur
Qui mollis et dissolutus est in opere suo frater est sua opera dissipantis
Non clamatis hostilia, numquam esse vos accusatoribus

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to