My dorm in Dom Sonata has towels and linen.

On 7 July 2010 20:02:22 UTC+2, Manuel Schneider
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Just asked your fellow sleepers that are already here and staying at a dorm:
>
> You have to bring towels, but linen etc. are provided.
>
> Have a good trip!
>
> /Manuel
>
>
> -- Urspr. Mitt. --
> Betreff: [Wikimania-l] Dormitory : sleeping bag and towels ?
> Von: Jean-Frédéric <[email protected]>
> Datum: 07.07.2010 19:54
>
> Hello folks,
>
> For the dormitory option, does one need a sleeping bag and towels ?
>
> (I asked this on inquiries@ a few days ago, but I guess the organisation
> team has other stuff on their heads than these kind of trivial matter :-)
> Those already there probably have the answer)
>
> I'm packing tonight. See you all tomorrow in Gdansk !
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Jean-Fred
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to