Hi James,

as we don't have computers, cameras and volunteers to handle the
streaming we just ordered a company yesterday doing the streaming for
us. They will bring all the equipment and manpower to make a high
quality streaming and recording.

They will arrive by 6pm today to set up the system, after that we can
look into linking the streams on the Wikimania website.

Regards,

Manuel

Am 08.07.2010 09:28, schrieb James Alexander:
> I know Aphaia asked about streaming earlier for her group and was told
> that it was going to happen (
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimania-l/2010-July/002034.html )
> I was just wondering if we knew what was going to be available to be
> streamed/ where we would be able to get it etc. I poked around the wiki
> (and a few to many people on IRC) but wasn't able to find it.
>
> Always possible that it isn't figured out yet but getting close so
> thought it was worth asking.
>

> James Alexander
> james.alexan...@rochester.edu <mailto:james.alexan...@rochester.edu>
> jameso...@gmail.com <mailto:jameso...@gmail.com>