I am also looking for some good vegetarian restaurant (which has reasonable
pricing) near the Venue.


Shiju



On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 4:32 AM, Jodi Schneider <[email protected]>wrote:

> Ditto -- I ate in the restaurant mentioned, which is near the train
> station, on arrival. Very good food at reasonable prices!
>
> :) -Jodi
>
> On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:08 PM, Amir E. Aharoni
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > 2010/7/9 Brianna Laugher <[email protected]>:
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> If you are vegetarian and consider that you might like to meet fellow
> >> vego's for dinner, feel free to out yourself here -
> >> http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Vegetarians
> >>
> >> If tomorrow's dinner is like tonight's, I will probably again go to
> >> find dinner elsewhere, and I'd be happy to go with other vegetarians
> >> :)
> >
> > I sincerely hope that the second day won't be like the first. If it
> > will be like the first, count me in!
> >
> > --
> > אָמִיר אֱלִישָׁע אַהֲרוֹנִי
> > Amir Elisha Aharoni
> >
> > http://aharoni.wordpress.com
> >
> > "We're living in pieces,
> >  I want to live in peace." - T. Moore
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Wikimania-l mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
> >
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to