hi manuel,

lets hookup today! i'm still following the presentation until the end - 
in between I'm around ...

my phonenumber (polish): 0048-518-247053

greetings, frieder

On 10.07.2010 22:54, Manuel Schneider wrote:
> If you can respect us having a carraige with a baby with us my wife and I 
> would be very happy if we could spend some time with nice folks, see the area 
> and relax from our duties at Wikimania.
>
> /Manuel
>
> -- Urspr. Mitt. --
> Betreff: [Wikimania-l] wheres the beach?
> Von: fdschin<[email protected]>
> Datum: 10.07.2010 19:07
>
> hi,
>
> after wikimania I want to stay at gdansk, sopot or gdynia for a few days
> - closed to the beach ...
>
> who else might be interested in looking for rooms together, hanging out ...
>
> i'll leave gdansk next sat. 17.7.
>
> cu, frieder
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>


_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to