Thank you!

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 2:31 AM, Peter Gehres <[email protected]> wrote:
> I have uploaded the slides with the questions and a separate file with the
> questions and
> answers: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Wikimania_2010_Trivia_Night.
> I hope everyone enjoyed trivia night.  It certainly was exciting as we got
> kicked out of the bookstore.
> Peter Gehres
>
>
> On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 11:32 AM, Federico Leva (Nemo) <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Lodewijk, 20/07/2010 16:09:
>> > I assume they didn't put those iron bars in thr ground for decorative
>> > purposes :)
>>
>> In Milan we have many kilometers of (decorative?) unused "iron bars in
>> the ground". :-)
>> Anyway, last tram was at 23:08...
>> http://www.ztm.gda.pl/rozklady/rozklad-008_20100720-14-2.html
>>
>> Nemo
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Wikimania-l mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimania-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l
>
>



-- 
KIZU Naoko
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/Britty (in Japanese)
Quote of the Day (English): http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/WQ:QOTD

_______________________________________________
Wikimania-l mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimania-l

Reply via email to